Sep 2, 2011

When life gives you lemons...

... make lemonade! 


And so I did. On one August early evening, I spent an amazing hour or two with a good friend of mine, making blueberry jam, baking blueberry cakes, squeezing fresh lemons and just hanging out and having fun. I really really love my friends.







I had never thought that making lemonade would be so easy and the result would be so good! Here's the recipe I used:


  • Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 6 lemons)

  • Directions
  • In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil, 
  • stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved; let cool. 
  • In a pitcher, combine the syrup with the lemon juice and 2½ to 3 cups water. Serve over ice.
Enjoy! I may add some other recipes some time in near future, I've been baking a lot lately. 

Elokuussa vietin illan ystävän luona, hilloten mustikoita, leipoen kakkuja ja puristaen sitruunoita mehuksi. Kaiken puuhailun ohessa oli ihana vaan viettää aikaa tärkeän ihmisen kanssa ja nauttia hetkestä. Ystävät on tärkeitä ja rakkaita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment